In the fall, a new trim size edition of Purple Cow is coming out. The book will include a significant appendix, filled with stories from people like you. If you know a business or service or organization that deserves to be shouted about, I'd love to include it. Your help is really appreciated, and the people you write about will thank you.
Here's a sample from Bonnie:
And here's one from Jay:
Deadline is May 24th at midnight New York time.
Before you click this link to enter your story, please read the simple rules:
- It can't be about you or about an organization you are part of.
- It can only be 200 words maximum.
- It should be about something new and now and relevant. No stories about Abe Lincoln please.
- Please don't get all PR and pitchy on me. If you don't like to write, have a friend write it.
- You get credit by name (and your url or @id if you want one)
You guys are so brilliant, my standards are high. No promises, except that I'll read each one. Thanks!